Terms and conditions & general information
The tickets purchased through the website are digital and will not be sent by post or courier in any case. Once you will complete the purchase, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your e-ticket. Please save your e-ticket and show it at the gate. Please specify the names of each ticket holder. Only the persons whose names will be on the tickets will be allowed into the festival area.
NAMES CAN BE CHANGED UNTIL JUNE 13th.
Online and pre-sale tickets are not refundable except for the cases specified in the Terms and conditions.
Buy your ticket safely WAO Festival is protected against cancellation, postponement and interruption.
WAO Festival is a Member of Event Protect, the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled/postponed/abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package.
To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website here: http://bit.ly/2Fo78QB
- Free Tent Camping included with any Festival Pass
- Serviced caravan parking including electricity, toilets and sewage pipes. Only 50 places available.
- Free drinking water (bring your water bottle)
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Kids 12 and under are Free
- Gates will open at 14:00 on Wednesday, August 12th for all 5-Day Pass Ticket Holders