As you arrive, please get in line in front of the Main Gate – see below on “ACCESS INFO”
WAO SHUTTLE BUS FROM/TO ORVIETO
The WAO Shuttle Bus service connects the Festival and the Orvieto railway station. It is available from 13th to 19th August, from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. Find the timetables on the website, at the Gate and at the Info Point.
The Shuttle Bus is free for all those who have purchased online their ticket. To verify this, you will be asked by the driver to show your ticket (printed or in digital format) and your ID.
For all those who haven’t bought online their ticket, WAO Shuttle BUS Service is available for a fee of 10€ per person (no-limits round trip), to be paid directly to the driver.
1)NO PARKING BESIDE THE ROAD
2)NO PARKING BESIDE THE ROAD
3)NO PARKING BESIDE THE ROAD
If the first three points are clear, we can go ahead 🙂
4) On arrival, follow the directions of the Road Staff (with the reflective jacket) and stop the car in a safe place
5) Unload all your luggage and drop off passengers, except the driver
6) Passengers will go to the Gate – see “ACCESS INFO” below
7) The driver will follow the instructions of the Staff to reach the Parking (5 minutes drive towards Ospedaletto)
8) Take the free shuttle to return to the Gate – see “ACCESS INFO”
When you leave the Festival, remember that it must always be the driver without luggage to go to the parking with the free shuttle and take the car. All the passengers with luggage will wait at the Gate.
1)Stay off the road
2)If the waiting is getting too long we recommend to move in the shade of the tents
3)If you want to smoke, please do it out of the queue, paying attention to flammable materials nearby, and grabbing your personal ashtray at the Gate Desk or asking to the Staff
4)LEAVE NO TRASH BEHIND YOU
5)DO NOT BRING ANY GLASS IN
6)PET ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL AREA
7)CAMP ONLY IN THE ALLOWED AREAS
ENJOY MONTE PEGLIA, ENJOY NATURE, ENJOY WAO
Parco dei Settefrati
Strada Statale 317 Km 8,300
05010 San Venanzo TR
lat: 42.807500, lon: 12.210370
Google maps: https://goo.gl/wH2OIm
From Rome Fiumicino Airport
Rent a car.
Take the Roma/Fiumicino in the direction of Rome and proceed to the Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA).
Take the exit towards Florence/Aurelia.
Continue on the GRA until the exit for Firenze.
Take the A1 in the direction of Florence.
- Exit at “Orvieto”, after the tollbooth turn right and continue to “Orvieto Stazione”.
- Follow to “Ciconia” and take the SS71.
- Follow for “Pian del Vantaggio”.
- At “Pian del Vantaggio” turn right and take the SP101 towards “Morrano Nuovo”.
- Continue on the SP101 until you enter the festival.
- Follow the directions of the valet.
From the airport take the train REG 22045 to Fara Sabina.
Get off at Roma Tiburtina.
From Roma Tiburtina take the IC 590 train to Milan and get off at Orvieto.